TEMPTU S-One Compressor
This 110V compressor is 5.5 lbs. and plugs into any wall outlet. Its size and durability make it ideal for salon or workstation use. The S-One is ideal for artists who airbrush extensively and is recommended for beauty and light to medium body work.
- Built-in PSI regulator
- Maximum range of PSI of all TEMPTU compressors at 40 PSI
- Coil air hose included
- Airbrush holder included
- Airbrush Cradle
- Power Cord
- One-year Warranty
How to Operate your S-One Compressor:
- STEP 1: Connect one end of the air hose to the air outlet and the other end to your airbrush gun. To ensure air-tight seals, it is recommended to use Plumbers Teflon Tape (sold separately) on all threaded connections.
- Extra fittings may be required for various airbrush brands, models.
- STEP 2: Carefully plug the compressor into a standard wall outlet.
- STEP 3: Turn the switch on. The compressor will run continuously until you shut it off.
- STEP 4: When restarting the compressor during operation, always release the air pressure first and turn on again.
Proper Care Tips:
- Work in a ventilated area.
- The motor is thermally protected and automatically shuts off when it becomes overheated. If this occurs, turn the compressor off and wait for it to restart until after it cools.
- Do not use any lubricant, which may damage the air compressor.
- When you restart the compressor during operation, always release the air pressure first, then turn on.