The Original Brow Stencil Kit
The original genius stencil tool gives anyone perfect, foolproof brows in seconds. It’s a must-have for shaping and coloring sparse, faint, thinning, and over-tweezed brows. Covers gray hair and is ideal for hair loss after chemotherapy or natural aging. Classic stencil shapes work for virtually any brow. Powder colors blend to mimic natural brow hair. It's great as a tweezing guide. Designed by SENNA brow guru, Eugenia Weston, for her SENNA Makeup & Brow Studio clientele, this is the very first brow stencil kit ever.
- 4 Brow Stencil Shapes: Fine, Natural, Full, Xtra Full
- 3 Brow Powder Colors
- Brow Grooming and Coloring Brush
How To Use:
- Select stencil closest to your natural brow shape.
- Brush up brow hairs with Blending Brush.
- Place stencil over brow aligning teardrop mark with your tear duct.
- Press stencil firmly against brow with 2 fingers in a V shape.
- Dab Coloring Brush into brow colors and brush through stencil cut out using side to side wiper like motions.
- Repeat as desired to achieve color depth and definition.
- Blend in color and tone down darkness with Blending Brush.
- Wipe stencil, flip it over, and create the other brow.
- See instructions for full details.
Ingredients: Talc, Octyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate. May Contain (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Ultramarines CI 77007 CI 77013, Iron Oxides CI 77489 CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Manganese Violet CI 77742