Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Brow Filler
Multi-use slanted tip brow pencil with a built-in spoolie that delivers 24HR waterproof, smudge-proof wear. Ideal for patchy or sparse brows.
24HR WEAR* - WATERPROOF SLANTED TIP BROW PENCIL: Say goodbye to gaps or sparse areas. This is the perfect tool for sparse brows that need filling.
MAXIMUM RESISTANCE: Aqua Resist Brow Filler stays in place all day, filling gaps and sparse areas for up to 24 hours.*
This micro-slanted pencil is transfer-proof, waterproof, sweat-proof, smudge-proof, and humidity-proof.**
MICRO-PRECISION: This product was created with a multi-use slanted applicator: a pointed tip to sculpt, a flat edge to fill, and a spoolie to brush and blur brows. With its innovative gliding texture, Aqua Resist Brow Filler is easy to apply with a one-stroke application.
WORKS ON ALL BROW TYPES
- Aqua Resist Brow Filler is available in 5 versatile shades:
- Soft Blonde
- Deep Blonde
- Soft Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- This new and improved formula with blendable shades offers a natural, hair-like, luminous matte finish with intense color payoff.
Discover the AQUA RESIST MICRO-PRECISION BROW COLLECTION - MAKE UP FOR EVER presents the new AQUA BROW collection co-created with our pros. Shape, define and tame with AQUA BROW FILLER, AQUA BROW DEFINER, and AQUA BROW FIXER. Suitable for all brows, this performance-tested** collection guarantees 24HR wear* and maximum resistance. These 3 high-performance brow products are long-lasting, waterproof, smudge-proof, and sweat-proof.
- Instrumental test on 20 subjects
- Instrumental test on 20 subjects: exposition to hot & wet air conditions 3 x 6 minutes facial sauna sessions (humidity rate 90%, temperature 40°c)
Instrumental test on 20 subjects: exposition to intensive sweaty conditions 3 x 65 minutes indoor-cycling sessions (controlled temperature 27°c, hygrometry 45%)
- Tested on thick, thin, sparse, and unruly brows.
HOW TO APPLY AQUA RESIST BROW FILLER
- Use flat edge to lightly outline your desired brow shape and blend in the direction of natural hair growth.
- Fill in sparse areas using small strokes, starting at the inner eye and moving towards the tail.
- Use spoolie to blend color and groom brows.
HOW TO DO A BROW MAPPING
- Start at the nostril of the nose and go up past the inner corner of the eye to determine where the head of the eyebrow should be.
- Start at the inner eye and go up past the outside of the iris to determine where the eyebrow arch should be.
- Start at the inner eye and go up past the outer corner of the eye to determine where the tail of the eyebrow should be.
HOW TO DO A BROW SHAPING
- For a natural result, start from the arch toward the tail.
- Fill in from the body toward the arch of the eyebrow by blending outwards.
- Finish with the inner brow by blending up to the arch of the eyebrow.
INGREDIENTS: DISOSTEARYL MALATE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • C20-40 ACID • C20-40 ALCOHOLS • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC WAX • ISOAMYL LAURATE • GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE • ETHYLCELLULOSE • MICA • BORON NITRIDE • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • AQUA (WATER) • PROPYL GALLATE • [+/- CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)].
The ingredients that enter in the composition of the MAKE UP FOR EVER products are regularly updated. Before using a MAKE UP FOR EVER product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.