Kevyn Aucoin Stripped Nude Skin Tint
This tinted, sheer to light coverage foundation infused with skincare benefits blurs imperfections for a natural, even finish. The weightless, silky texture is infused with Butterfly Bush Flower Extract to help protect against free radicals caused by blue light. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, your skin will be left as if you’re wearing next to nothing.
Why It's Unique:
- Helps to plump with Hyaluronic Acid by smoothing and erasing imperfections.
- Infused with water-in-silicone texture and elastomer powders for ultra-comfortable wear
- Enhanced with Butterfly Bush Flower Extract to help protect against blue light
- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruits Extract Helps to add luminosity and leave skin more radiant
How To Use
Pump out one dose of the foundation onto the back of your hand or onto your brush and blend onto your skin and buff out until you've achieved a seamless, even complexion. Can be worn alone or on top of your primer.
- Prep skin with a customized skincare regiment for optimum application.
- Load brush by dabbing in product gently.
- Apply first to areas that need coverage. Then, buff outward & down in circular motions with light pressure.
- Layer for additional coverage where needed.
- Start with cleansed, hydrated, and moisturized skin.
- Apply a "pea-sized," amount of STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT, starting in the center of the face, then stretching the product outward and down, using your fingers or favorite application tool.
- STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT makes an incredible base/primer for other complexion products. A natural look would always start with STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT, to even out the texture and tone of the skin. Then layer coverage from a concealer or your favorite foundation in areas of the face that need more coverage.
- Spot control shine and radiance, by partnering your STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT with a targeted application of KAB translucent LOOSE POWDER. Focus a sheer application of powder in areas of unwanted shine, like, the perimeter of the face, under cheekbones, & sides of the nose.
- Create a healthy, youthful look, by partnering your STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT application with a bit of color. Apply a sheer amount of NEO-BRONZER, with a fluffy brush, to areas of the face that receive the most sun. Start with the top of the hairline, and gently/softly dust a sheer amount of bronzer down the center of the face.
- A sheer application of NEO-BLUSH to the apples of the cheeks and temples will enhance a healthy radiant glow to the skin.
- Use your finger to pick up a fair amount of NEO-BLUSH in your favorite shade and mix it with a small amount of STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT, on the back of your hand, to create a custom-blended natural cream blush look. Apply it to the cheek and temple for that celebrity "understated glam," look.
Works Well With:
- Glass Glow Face & Body
- Sensual Skin Enhancer
- The Contour Book Vol III
- Foundation Brush
Net Weight 28 oz.
- Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid acts as a moisture magnet, helps plump skin cells. Treated Pigments that adhere to skin for a smooth, even complexion
- Water–in–Silicone & Elastomer Powder for ultra-comfortable wear and helps smooth fine lines and texture
- Butterfly Brush Flower Extract to help protect against blue light
- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract helps to add luminosity and leave skin more radiant
- Antioxidants including Vitamin E
INGREDIENTS: WATER / AQUA / EAU, C13-15 ALKANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, EVODIA RUTAECARPA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUDDLEJA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES/OXIDES DE FER (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).Bottom of Form