Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
Triangular Tipped Retractable Eyebrow Pencil
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer is an all-in-one triangular-tipped retractable eyebrow pencil to define, detail and fill in eyebrows. Available in 10 shades, the eyebrow pencil features three different-sized edges—ideal for versatility in application—and a soft, custom-built spoolie to perfectly blend for a natural-looking finish. Achieve hair like detail, shading, outlining, filling and defining with one multifunctional eyebrow tool.
- Auburn: For Red hair with a dark undertone
- Blonde: For Blonde hair with warm/gold undertones
- Caramel: For Red hair with a light undertone
- Chocolate: For Medium Brown hair with warm/gold undertones
- Dark Brown: For Dark Brown hair with a warm undertone
- Ebony: For Black hair with a warm undertone
- Granite: For Black hair with a cool undertone
- Medium Brown: For Medium Brown hair with cool/ash undertones
- Soft Brown: For Light Brown hair with warm/cool undertones
- Taupe: For Blonde hair with cool/ash undertones
Why You’ll Love it
- Formula features a perfect balance of wax and pigment for easy blending and flawless application (without skipping)
- Triangular shape is ideal for multifunctional use, allowing for versatility in application
- Soft, custom spoolie was specifically designed for blending color into brow hairs to deliver a natural-looking finish
- Available in 10 shades
How To Apply
- For maximum control of the eyebrow pencil, expose a small bit of product (2-3 millimeters)—this will also help prevent overextension during application. Remember, all Anastasia Beverly Hills productsare highly pigmented, so you only need a little pressure.
- When using Brow Definer, start by defining the eyebrow shape. Brush the hairs upward with the spoolie. Then, using the flat side of the pencil tip, outline the bottom of the eyebrow from arch to tail. Next, brush the hairs downward and outline the top of the eyebrow from arch to tail with the flat side. Brush the hairs back in place and fill in the eyebrow from arch to tail using the medium side of the tip. Next, detail the front of the eyebrow by creating hair like strokes using the fine tip. Starting at the base of the front of the eyebrow, press the tip down and pull up in the direction of the hair’s growth. Use this eyebrow technique in areas where there is empty space. Continuously blend throughout.
INGREDIENTS: MICA, BEHENIC ACID, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX/CERA, LANOLIN, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: (+/-) IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) <158307>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.