Viseart Eyeshadow Palette Minxette Étendu
Introducing the Étendu Collection from Viseart Paris Our new eyeshadow packaging range is developed to extend and revisit revered favorites from our iconic collection. We have expanded upon beloved, classic palettes from our archives to provide more tonal color, more depth, more duo chromatic and metallic finishes, more intensity, and more elegance for everyday humans and professional artists alike.
- Cult-favorite hues from Minxette honor our warm eyeshadow lovers’ requests!
- Per artist requests, pans are now magnetized and easily depotable. Mix & match with any Étendu or Petits Fours packaging!
- Étendu packaging replaces our plastic clamshell packaging and reduces our carbon footprint by using ethically sourced recycled paper.
Étendu packaging sits prettily between the clutch-sized Petit Pro & Edit palettes (1 gram) and our SlimPro 12 pan professional palettes (2 grams). The Étendu range holds 1.5-gram magnetized pans and is interchangeable with our Petits Fours Collection for on-the-go frolicking! Each Étendu color story features a curated collection of twelve shades, our newest creations, and tones pulled from the Viseart archive library, skillfully culminated to create a divine collection of everyday-essential colors with pops of beloved hues from our heritage-rich staple eyeshadows! We will be offering our iconic, Grande Pro-sized palettes in December; they will feature fully customizable, empty magnetic palettes that accommodate all of the Viseart pan sizes!
Meet Minxette - the sumptuous seductress from our new Étendu collection! Inspired by the shades in our coveted Theory Minx eyeshadow palette, this foxy femme fatale knows how to turn heads with effortless ease. Minxette features an extended range of warm mid-tone mattes, sizzling shimmers, and dynamic duo chromes that pay homage to the heritage of the original Minx palette. Six velvety matte hues expand the collection with wearable warmth, offering new and essential shades to line, define, and create depth, while six sensual shimmer shadows captivate eyes with irresistible charm! Our flirtatious Minxette is a vivacious palette capturing the resplendence of late autumn, sashaying her way towards winter and sassing throughout daytime meetings into glorious simmering sunsets.
We all have a "cheeky & minxy" side to us.... and as we all know, not everyone can wear a "cool tone". We strive to make something for everyone since we are a professional makeup company, tried and true!
At the beginning of my expansion efforts, we designed our original, magnetized, patented Theory Collection in the Minx color story. In it: "Six warm neutral tones create a mid-tone neutral eye for daytime to evening, including one universal crease and brow shade for warm-toned eyeshadow lovers of all complexions, while three satin metallic shades offer a deep, alluring, satin glow"
Minx skyrocketed Viseart Paris products into the hands of artists and makeup lovers and she now spreads her wings as Minxette, moving enduringly forward bringing us cult-classic favorite tones alongside highly requested shades from artists and makeup lovers!
Minxette is earthy, alive, refined, sensual, with a golden and glistening pop, for those who like relaxed and easy sexiness, to those who can't, or simply don't want to shout in bright color.
Minxette is housed in our new, patent-pending Étendu packaging. 1.5-gram magnetic pans allow for the shades to be mixed and matched between the Petits Fours, Singles, and Étendu collections.
Shade 1: Pêche II - Lightest beige with peach undertone in a matte finish.
- Use: All over lid shade for all skin tones, use as a highlight to lighten under the brow.
Shade 2: Suede - Warm champagne with a metallic satin finish.
- Use: All over satin lid shade for all skin tones. Use it as a highlight in the center of the eyelid bringing focus to your eye color, and brightening the eyes. Tap on as a highlighter for cheeks and add satin finish to your blush. Also, use as a highlight under the brow.
Shade 3: Savarin - Creamy neutral warm, light mid-tone with a matte finish.
- Use: All over lid shade for all skin tones, use as a crease color, and in brows. Shade can be used as a contour for cheeks.
Shade 4: Cognac - Terracotta nude with a matte finish.
- Use: All over lid shade for all skin tones, use as a crease color, also can be added to other shades to create blush and bronzer tones for light to medium toned skin.
Shade 5: Sable - Milk chocolate brown with a matte finish.
- Use: All over lid tone for a smokey chocolate eye, use as a base tone for deeper skin, a crease color and can be used in brows. Use this shade as an eyeliner. Mix with other tones to create a contour tone for cheeks for mid-deep to olive warm complexions.
Shade 6: Ember - Bright orange copper with a satin metallic duo-chrome finish.
- Use: Use this tone as a lay-over tone over matte shades to bring brightness, use as an all-over tone- can also be paired with the two lighter satins as a bronzer for light to medium skin and to highlight deeper skin.
Shade 7: Apricot - Golden apricot with a satin metallic duo-chrome shimmer finish.
- Use: Versatile tone that can be used as an all-over lid color, a highlight on eyes and cheeks! Mix this tone over the lighter shades for a simple, peachy-cream look, mix with the mid-tone mattes to create a sexy, liquid-satin glowing shade!
Shade 8: Roseus - Soft peach-pink with a matte satin finish.
- Use: Use as an all-over lid shade, also can be used as blush for light to medium-toned skin.
Shade 9: Chocolat II - Rich chocolate brown with a matte finish.
- Use: Create a dark brown smokey eye, use as eyeliner with a wet brush, add dimension to the corners of the eyes. This tone can be used in brows and mixed into other mattes to create contour for deeper skin tones.
Shade 10: Mahogany - Deep plum with a satin metallic finish.
- Use: Use for an aubergine smokey eye, and as eyeliner. Can also be used as a mix-in for highlighting deeper skin.
Shade 11: Cointreau - Warm copper with a satin metallic finish.
- Use: Use as an all-over eyeshadow tone, add to the matte tones to create a copper smokey eye. Also can be used as a highlight for deeper skin tones.
Shade 12: “Ode to Hannah” - Antiqued gold with a satin metallic shimmer finish.
- Use: as an all-over shade, mix with the light peach and champagne shades to create a muted daytime glowing look, use the brown eyeliner tone to create dimension and depth, or mix with the deeper brown mattes to create a glimmering smokey chocolate gold eye look.
Ingredients: Shades 1 (Pêche II), 3 (Savarin), 4 (Cognac), 9 (Chocolat II), 10 (Mahogany): Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate. Shade 2 (Suede), Shade 11 (Cointreau): Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Zinc Stearate. Shade 5 (Sable): Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Shade 6 (Ember): Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Silica. Shade 7 (Apricot): Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Zinc Stearate. Shade 8 (Roseus): Talc, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate. Shade 12 (Hannah): Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate. Vegan shades: 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491/77492/77499, Red 40 Lake CI 15850, Barium Sulfate CI 77120, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Copper Powder CI 77400, Carmine CI 75470, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Rosin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate).