TEMPTU 2.0 Airbrush Makeup System
Lightweight and easy-to-use, the entry-level 2.0 Airbrush Makeup System gives artists the flexibility to apply custom-blended or pre-filled ready-to-use makeup and is designed to work with any single action top-feed airbrush gun.
This entry-level compressor is lightweight and outfitted with dual voltage that works worldwide with the appropriate adapter. Weighing only 1 LB, the travel-friendly 2.0 Airbrush Makeup System gives artists the flexibility to apply custom-blended or pre-filled ready-to-use makeup and is designed to work with any single action top-feed airbrush gun. It is ideal for students and beginners and recommended for beauty and light body work. Compatible with SP-40 Airbrush Gun (sold separately).
2.0 Airbrush Makeup System Includes:
- Airpod Airbrush Gun for use with Airpod Pro and Airpod Makeup (sold separately)
- 2.0 Airbrush Makeup System Compressor
- A/C Adapter, Flex Airhose, and Airbrush Cradle
- PLUS, TEMPTU’s Care and Usage Guide, One-year Warranty, and 45-day Money Back Guarantee
How To Assemble Your System:
- STEP 1 Stand your Aircompressor upright on a flat surface and turn your Dial to 3 o’clock.
- STEP 2 Take one end of the Flex Airhose and connect it to the nozzle of the air compressor. Then connect the other end to the Airbrush.
- STEP 3 Insert the A/C Adapter to the back of the air compressor and plug it into a nearby outlet.
How To Prepare, Attach, and Release Your Pods:
- SHAKE IT Always shake well before every use for smooth color application.
- CAPS OFF Remove the Chrome Cap and Tamper Seal from the Airpod.
- LOOSEN UP Upon first use, or as needed, pull on the Clear Loop while holding the Airpod tip up.
- LET IT SPRAY Open the Plug before every use to allow makeup to spray. Be sure to close when not in use.
- ATTACH IT To attach the Airpod, press down on the Release Button and push the Airpod horizontally into the Airbrush until you feel it pop into place.
- RELEASE IT To release the Airpod, press down on the Release Button and pull the Airpod away from the Airbrush.
How To Use:
- STEP 1 Press the Power Button on the top of your air compressor. You’ll feel air flowing through the tip of the Airpod.
- STEP 2 Turn the Dial to 3 o’clock – the optimal setting for a flawless Airpod Foundation application.
- STEP 3 Hold your Airbrush like a pencil, pointed downward, 4-6 inches away. Gently pull back on the Trigger and move in small circular motions.
- STEP 4 Stop & Look. Repeat STEP 3 until you achieve your desired level of coverage.