Embryolisse Hydra Cream Light
Lightweight Active Hydration
Active hydration that flows naturally: Hydra Cream Light
- Enriched with an active complex of white water lily and hyaluronic acid, Hydra Cream Light texture and fresh effect supplies the skin with water and provides it with intense and active hydration. Above all, the skin is more comfortable and protected from external aggressions. Additionally, it regains suppleness and softness. Continuous hydration for radiant and beautiful skin.
- Water is crucial. Not only does it keep us alive, but it also keeps us young and beautiful! Staying hydrated is the number 1 secret to fresh, bouncy skin that is radiant and healthy. However, it is not enough to simply drink a liter of water a day. Our skin also needs to be moisturized day and night, every day, and we need to choose our moisturizer wisely.
- How many times have we been in search of a “good” moisturizer? After the first day, we find them too “rich,” or “shiny,” not comfortable, or effective enough throughout the day. Indeed, simply applying moisturizing active ingredients to the skin is not enough to achieve comfort, well-being, and protection. Skincare experts at Embryolisse Laboratories have chosen to optimize our bodies’ natural hydration capacities to replenish the skin from the inside out, effectively and lastingly, to make it more resistant to external aggressions.
- Apply a small pea-sized amount of Hydra Cream Light. Fine, silky, and non-greasy, it lets the skin breathe while providing flexibility and elasticity. The skin texture is smoother and more even, and the quality of the skin improves with repeated applications. As a result, the skin barrier is gradually strengthened, eliminating any feelings of tightness and discomfort.
- Hydra Cream Light works better with a few drops of Hydra Serum.
- The main ingredients are white nymphaea + micro and macro hyaluronic acid. Tolerance dermatologically tested.
- Hyaluronic acid, the moisturizing active star of the cosmetics industry, has different properties depending on the size of its molecular weight.
- Hyaluronic acid of high molecular or epidermal weight moisturizes the visible part of the skin, smooths wrinkles, and strengthens the barrier function. The results are immediately visible: skin is fresh, plump, and bouncy.
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid acts in the deeper part of the skin in the dermis, by optimizing the reservoir capacity of the skin in water. This has a lasting impact over time.
- The white water lily Nymphaea alba has the particularity of being filled with mucilage and polysaccharides. It retains water as well as promotes cellular communication, and activates biological pathways that optimize active cutaneous hydration. Rich in polyphenols, it has a soothing effect on the skin. Furthermore, the water lily extract chosen by Embryolisse comes from a responsible and sustainable sector established in Madagascar.
- Intensely plumped skin
- Regenerated skin
- regains radiance and beauty
- Improved skin quality over applications
- Gain in hydration
- Tolerance dermatologically tested.
- Begin by applying a few drops of HYDRA SERUM for an immediate, thirst-quenching effect. Its smooth texture is quickly and deeply absorbed. Next, apply a small pea-sized amount of HYDRA-CREAM LIGHT.
- Apply morning and/or evening to clean, dry skin.
- WHITE NYMPHAEA + MICRO AND MACRO HYALURONIC ACID
- AQUA (WATER). GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. TRIBEHENIN PEG 20 ESTERS. ISONONYL ISONONANOATE. MYRISTYL LACTATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. NYMPHAEA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT. ACRYLATES/C10 30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. PROPANEDIOL. XANTHAN GUM. 1.2 HEXANEDIOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). LIMONENE.