Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette Subculture
Essential Eyeshadow Palette With 14 Edgy Shades
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette is an essential eyeshadow palette featuring 14 edgy, full-pigment shades ranging from grungy ultra-mattes and duo chromes to bold metallics to give your eyeshadow looks an underground vibe. The darker, edgier complement to Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette features ABH’s easy-to-blend eyeshadow formula and a unique color range that complements all skin tones. Included in this professional-quality eye makeup palette is a compact, dual-ended makeup brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging.
- Cube (Duo chrome pink pearl)
- Dawn (Ultra-matte sand)
- Destiny (Ultra-matte sage green)
- Adorn (Metallic bronze)
- All Star (Ultra-matte vintage wine)
- Mercury (Ultra-matte slate grey)
- Axis (Ultra-matte blue-green)
- Rowdy (Ultra-matte blackened purple)
- Edge (Ultra-matte gold mustard)
- Untamed (Ultra-matte tarnished green)
- New Wave (Ultra-matte citron orange)
- Fudge (Ultra-matte warm bronze)
- Electric (Duo chrome lime-gold)
- Roxy (Ultra-matte muted coral)
Why You’ll Love It
- Contains 14 eyeshadow shades in muted tones that are ideal for evening looks
- Palette includes 1 metallic, 2 duo-chrome and 11 ultra-matte finishes
- The intensely pigmented formula delivers high color payoff
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging
How to Apply
- Use the included double-ended brush and a light hand when picking up product—because the formula is full pigment, a little bit goes a long way.
- The included dual-ended eye makeup brush is compact and ideal for on-the-go application. To apply eyeshadow, use the flat end of the dual-sided brush to deposit color, highlight or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end of the double-sided brush to diffuse and blend out shadow.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair metallic eyeshadow with a setting spray.
- Use the matte and metallic eyeshadows as highlight shades. Use the warm matte neutral eyeshadows for contouring and defining, and the warm and cool metallic eyeshadows as accent shades.
- To create a smoldering, smokey winged liner look, buff Axisor Rowdy into the lash line.
- For an eyeshadow look with a dramatic pop of color, wash Roxyover the lid and blend out All Star along the lower lash line.