Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette Amrezy
Limited-Edition Palette Of Amrezy’s 16 Favorite Shades
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette boasts 16 all-new, all-Amrezy shades so you can achieve everything from your go-to daytime eye makeup looks to ultra-glamorous evening eyes. Re-create every Amrezy makeup look you love with this versatile palette—featuring everything from classic nude eyeshadows and playful rosy tones to seductive smoky hues, from mattes and metallics to our most insanely pigmented glitter finish yet.
Amrezy Shares Her Inspiration…
"I wanted to make a palette that had every shade you would need for any mood, any occasion. It comes with your everyday neutrals, your pinks for when you’re feeling flirty, and your smoky shades to kick things up a notch. This one palette is my new go-to for creating any look I can dream up.”
- Waisted (Satin ballet pink)
- Barb (Metallic lilac with a golden lime shift)
- Dragon (Metallic golden copper)
- Leo (Metallic turquoise blue)
- Gorgina (Metallic taupe bronze)
- Anastasia (Metallic peachy pink with a gold shift)
- New Yawker (Matte rich caramel)
- OG (Matte neutral chocolate brown)
- 1988 (Matte chestnut brown)
- BK (Matte black)
- Litty (Gilded copper with lavender sparkles pressed glitter)*
- Cupcake (Metallic lavender pressed pigment)*
- Gemini (Antique gold with silver sparkles pressed glitter)*
- Rezy (Metallic candy pink pressed pigment)*
- Šemsa (Matte red plum pressed pigment)*
- Yugo (Matte rich plum brown pressed pigment)*
*Litty, Cupcake, Gemini, Rezy, Šemsa, Yugo are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
Why You’ll Love It
- First ABH palette to feature 16 all-new shades, including 10 eyeshadows, 4 pressed pigments and 2 pressed glitters
- Full-Pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Wide shade range includes stunning rosy tones, flattering neutrals, and deep smoky hues
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside pink, sparkly packaging with gold Amrezy branding
- Perfect for everyone from the makeup beginner to the experienced artist
- Formulated without parabens and gluten
- Noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested and clinically tested
How To Apply
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product.
- To apply eyeshadow, use light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- The included double-ended makeup brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go makeup application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight, or pack shadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend.
- All shades can be applied wet or dry to achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night.
Pressed Glitter Application:
- For best results, apply pressed glitter shades using Glitter Adhesive (sold separately). Using Glitter Adhesive’s brush applicator, apply a sheer layer directly onto the skin. Then, load glitter onto a flat synthetic makeup brush and quickly press glitter into the adhesive until desired intensity is achieved.
- Or, disperse a small amount of the adhesive onto a mixing plate or the back of your hand. Dip your synthetic makeup brush into the adhesive and then into the glitter, creating a paste-like texture. Then, press the glitter directly onto desired placement.
- If you don’t have Glitter Adhesive: Lightly pick up glitter using a flat synthetic makeup brush and spritz the brush with Dewy Set Setting Spray before applying. Then, apply using pressing motions until desired intensity is achieved.
- Light pressure is required when picking up the pressed glitter shades.
- For self-application of pressed glitter shades, apply with fingertips using pressing motions.
- Prep with ABH Eye Primer prior to applying these highly pigmented shades to lock them in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Use a small, dense makeup brush to deposit the eyeshadows, pressed pigments or pressed glitters. Use a fluffy makeup brush to blend.
- Mist brush with Dewy Set Setting Spray after picking up products for a more intense color payoff.
- To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply eyeshadows along the lash line.
- Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
- Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
- All shades can be applied to the face and body.