Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette Brow
Professional Eyebrow Palette of Brow Powder Duo
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette is a professional eyebrow makeup collection essential for every makeup artist. The must-have eyebrow makeup kit features a palette of Brow Powder Duo in all 11 shades, plus Brow Primer, to universally match every hair color, skin tone, and undertone. The finely milled, easy-to-blend eyebrow powders can be used to create an ombré eyebrow technique or blended together to create custom brow shades for clients.
- Soft Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Ash Brown
- Brow Primer
Why You’ll Love It
- A professional pro artist brow palette
- This exclusive brow powder collection has a shade range that is designed to universally match every hair color, skin tone, and undertone
- Each two-shade brow powder pan can be used to create an ombré brow look or mixed together to create custom brow shades
- Brow Powder Duo’s highly pigmented, buildable formula is ideal for a creating a range of brow looks, from natural to dramatic
- The smooth, velvety texture allows the product to adhere to the skin and blend with ease
How To Apply
- For professional-quality results, apply and blend Brow Powder Duo with Brush 7B.
- Start by applying one swipe of Brow Primer to the eyebrow. Next, apply the lighter shade of your desired Brow Powder Duo to the front end of the brow and follow with the deeper shade of powder from the arch to the tail end, creating a natural-looking ombré eyebrow. Brow Powder Duo shades can be mixed for true customization, allowing you to create a range of looks from natural to ombré to bold.
- For sparse areas of the brow, fill with the darker shades of eyebrow powder.
INGREDIENTS: TALC, MICA, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, NYLON-12, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) <13687R1>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.