Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette Alyssa Edwards
Limited-Edition Palette of 14 Must-Have Shades
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Palette is a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with drag queen extraordinaire and star of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Alyssa Edwards. The exclusive makeup palette features 14 of Alyssa’s must-have colors for drop-dead gorgeous looks in matte and metallic finishes. The unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity for drop-dead gorgeous makeup looks day and night.
- Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
- Headliner (Matte bright white)
- Inspire (Metallic champagne gold)
- Unicorn Tribe (Matte cool plum pink)
- Brick Road (Matte primary yellow)
- Texas Made (Matte fuchsia hot pink pressed pigment)*
- Dream It (Matte royal blue pressed pigment)*
- Back Rolls (Matte warm chocolate brown)
- The Supreme (Matte deep peach)
- H.O.E. (Matte neutral taupey brown)
- D.D.G. (Rich metallic violet with silver flecks)
- B.B.D.C. (Deep cool aubergine pressed pigment)*
- Beyond (Warm metallic fuchsia)
- Believe (Violet purple pressed pigment)*
- Beast (Matte blackest black)
*Texas Made, Dream It, B.B.D.C. and Believe are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
Why You’ll Love It
- Unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Contains 14 all-new shadows and pressed pigments, with 11 mattes and 3 metallics for creating vivacious looks for day and night
- Features highly saturated flashy colors, bold brights, and dazzling metallics
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside hot-pink packaging with Alyssa branding
- Perfect for everyone from the experienced artist to the makeup fanatic
- Free of parabens, gluten, phthalates, and oil
- Dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
How To Apply
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product onto your makeup brush.
- Use a small, dense brush to deposit the shadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly pigmented shadows and pressed pigments adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- The included double-ended eye makeup brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight, or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out eyeshadow.
All Alyssa Edwards shades can be applied wet or dry to help you achieve versatility in application.